Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Simple post 2 posts relationship

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 8 Jahre.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

I use Types for pretty much all my wordpress sites BUT there's one thing it doesn't do very well and it's becoming more and more of an issue.

It needs to offer something similar to plugins like this:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-connector/

Where it's very simple to set up relationships between different post types, or select a particular post from a dropdown. I know how to do this with some extra code in the functions.php but again this code can't be used on repeatable fields, as far as I'm aware.

I know you can do many to few post relationships with your "table" set up - but it very clunky and too complex.

I really feel like this is a BIG whole in the funtionality of your otherwise superb plugin.

Dear Branigan,

I assume you are going to setup many-to-may relationship between two post types,
the best solution within Types plugin is described in our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/many-to-many-post-relationship/

I am not familiar with the post-connector plugin, could you describe more details for the question?
How do you want this "simple to set up relationships between different post types"?
What kind of dropdown do you need?
You can take some screenshot for it if it is possible, thanks

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Simple post 2 posts relationship“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.