Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Showing fields in PHP

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Beda vor 7 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Beda.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 10.40.21 AM.png

I am trying to: Show the type custom post field in a taxonomy archive page that was created by copying the archive.php file

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: The I added using the custom post

Instead, I got: nothing is showing

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum and for providing the Debug Informations

I have tried to replicate this locally with the theme Twenty Fourteen and Types 1.7, but on my side the fields are properly rendering following the process of this DOC's:
https://toolset.com/documentation/customizing-sites-using-php/functions
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/displaying-wordpress-custom-fields/#1
And using code similar to this:

<?php

echo types_render_field("custom-field-slug-name", array("argument1"=>"value1","argument2"=>"value2","argument2"=>"value2"));

?>

Can you give a try with some other Fields, like single line fields or similar and check if it works with?

Also, could you check if it works with the above mentioned theme and no plugins but the Types Plugin active?

I assume you have added content to your Custom Fields, but could you re-check there is content to display?
The field won't display anything if empty.
(I am only asking this to be 100% sure)

In case the issue persist also with above mentioned steps, I would eventually also need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
- preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible -
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site.
This is also a reason the backup is really important
✙ Please mention paths, files and front end links where I can quickly find the code, fields and rendered output.

Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists and could you provide me the additional Infos?

Thank you

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Showing fields in PHP“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.