Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Show a layout editor wihin a page editor UI

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Kirill vor 6 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Right now, in order to edit a page layout, we have to to click on an "Edit with Layouts" button that will bring us a separate layout editor page. After layout editing is complete, we have to click on save and close that page in order to return to a page editor UI.

I am thinking it would be much simpler to show a layout editing UI within a page editor interface as, for example, SiteOrigin Page Builder do. Then there will be no extra click for going to a different page and returning back. Layout editing can be done directly within a familiar page editor interface. It would be simpler and more transparent.

Please let me know what do you think.

Best regards,
Kir

page-builder-ui.png

Please see a screenshot of a Page Builder UI attached. I think that would be a nice UI for Layouts to have.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Thank you for your suggestion and I'll pass your concern as a feature request to our concern department for assessment and if our Devs consider your request, you will see the demanded feature implemented in near future.

Great, thank you very much, Minesh!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.