Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Shortcodes not parsing

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by zoeS vor 7 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Hi, after migrating this site, and switching to https, everything looked like it was ok, but one of my content templates (the most important one) is not parsing, just showing shortcodes. What could be the problem? The other content templates seem to be fine, and the various views.

This is strange. I have found that if I remove the conditional statement that is wrapping the whole template, it works again. But it worked ok before the migration! The conditional statement is:

[wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-hidden) ne '1' )" ]

With debug enabled, I get (x16):

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /etc/etc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/wpv-shortcodes.php on line 4452

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Zoe,

I'll be having a look at this ticket shortly but just letting you know that its been assigned to me.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Zoe,

Thank you for patience.

What you can do is to try recreating the content template and see if the issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

Thank you for your reply. I did a lot of work to try to identify the problem, but ultimately, I ended up reverting to the old host for unrelated reasons, and there exactly the same template works without issue.

Thanks again
Zoe

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.