Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] select listbox dropdown size

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by davidm-13 vor 2 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Hi I have following code:

<div class="slct">  
	<label class="r-label" for="wpv-system">Body System / State</label>
	[wpv-control-post-taxonomy taxonomy="system" type="select" default_label="Click then select Body System/State" url_param="wpv-system"]
  </div>
      <div class="slct">  
  <label class="r-label" for="wpv-action-medicinal">Activity / Interpretation </label>

[wpv-control-post-taxonomy taxonomy="action-medicinal" class="slct-size" type="select" default_label="Select Medicinal Action" url_param="wpv-action-medicinal" default_label="Click, then select Action"]
  </div>

In a View > Search and Pagination > [wpv-filter-controls]

The select dropdown isn't expanding when clicked, so I only see a single line in the list. How do I see an expanded list?
Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I'm not sure how exactly you configured your custom search. If you can share problem URL where you added your view and share admin access details I would be happy to check it quickly.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing access details but it seems you forget to share the problem URL where you added the view. Can you please share that.

The problem select dropdowns are on the home page "Body / System state" and "Action / Interpretation"

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now.

I've adjusted the filters HTML as given under - where I've applied the class "form-group" to the both of the filter's div:

<div class="form-group ">  
	<label class="r-label" for="wpv-system">Body System / State</label>
	[wpv-control-post-taxonomy taxonomy="system" type="select" default_label="Click then select Body System/State" url_param="wpv-system"]
  </div>
      <div class="form-group  ">  
  <label class="r-label" for="wpv-action-medicinal">Activity / Interpretation </label>

[wpv-control-post-taxonomy taxonomy="action-medicinal" class="slct-size" type="select" default_label="Select Medicinal Action" url_param="wpv-action-medicinal" default_label="Click, then select Action"]
  </div>

Thanks very much Minesh, works perfectly.
I wanted to understand what you did but can't find the form-group css - where should I look?
Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

As you can see here - how form-group class is added and this class belongs to bootstrap:

<div class="form-group ">  

More info:
=> hidden link

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.