Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Search form with conditional display of fields

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by zeljko-turkaljS vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Hi guys, as always thanks for your great support and fast response.

I need help or advise with one issue which honestly I don't know how to solve. I need to create same search form as you can see on this page: hidden link.

I don't know honestly how to create this Province / Region / City search fields. I did them in dashboard in way that if the agent chose for example from Province dropdown, appropriate Region will be enabled and when you choose from Region, appropriate City will be enabled. I did them with Conditional logic option. But those are all standalone dropdowns, not one for City / Region and Province field.

Please check this loom video how this is managed in WP dashboard: hidden link

Please keep in mind that I'm using legacy view plugin. I believe this need some javascript additional coding and I'm really not expert in that field.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Sasa Vidakovic
Deal Studio

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

As I understand - you want to display the dependent dropdown for the Country -> State -> City on your post add/edit screens such that when you select specific country it should display the associated States to next dropdown and when you select specific State, it should display the associated/related Cities to Cities dropdown.

If this is correct - there is no such feature exists of dependent dropdown and there is no easy workaround as well.

The only way I can suggest you is you should file a new feature request in front of our product manager:
- https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Thanks Minesh

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

You are welcome to close this ticket.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.