Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] roots.io/bedrock site crashes with current production build of Types.

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Minesh vor 6 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Site is running again using 2.2.13. Current production build crashes with WP 4.8.2 using roots.io/bedrock setup (separated /wp and /app dir, so not using regular folder structure). I don't want to break the live client site again but the php error was related to evaluating the theme location.

Cheers, Wolf-Dieter

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - the current version of Types plugin is 2.2.16 which you can download from your account page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

What if you try to update your plugin and try to resolve your issue - does it makes any difference?

As I understand, you have made changes with Types plugin's folder structure - what error you are getting and I need all required information that will help me to understand your issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.