Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] recaptcha not working

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
Client is trying to user reCaptcha but it is not working.

Solution:
You need to enter two keys in the settings, and you must make sure you enter the correct key in each field.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-cred-forms/#form-spam-protection

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Sasank vor 5 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

I generated API key for recaptcha multiple times but I am getting error when I place it in a form. It says "ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key". How do if fix it?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

When you register with Google to user reCaptcha you get two keys, the site key and the secret key.

You then need to add these to Toolset > Settings > Forms, being careful to make sure you add the right key in the right place.

Then if you auto-generate your form and check the "Include reCaptcha field" option the reCaptcha field will be automatically added.

There is not much more to it than that. You need to be sure when you register for the API key that you use the correct domain for your site (you may need to add both site.com and hidden link if that is relevant in your case).

I am sorry, I realized after opening ticket that I was entering the values in wrong fields..... forgot to update here.

Thanks for your reply

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.