Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Problems after updating Types in View tables

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by francoiseR vor 7 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Waqas.

Author
Artikel

Some hours ago I updated Types and now I'm experiencing some problems with a concrete View

In this page: hidden link there are a table than some hours ago was ordered by hour and also you can sort by the different fields (this was created with the plugin tablesorter) and also filter by field (created with the plugin Views), but now anything of this is working. Could be this problems related with the updating?

Thanks a lot!

I don't know if is related but if I enter in "console" appears this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'regional' of undefined(anonymous function) @ jquery.ui.datepicker-es.js?ver=1.9:4m.Callbacks.j @ jquery.js?ver=2.6.16:2m.Callbacks.k.fireWith @ jquery.js?ver=2.6.16:2m.extend.ready @ jquery.js?ver=2.6.16:2J @ jquery.js?ver=2.6.16:2

In this file:
hidden link

It seems that everithing that use jquery stopped working (tablesorter, filters, post slider and this)

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Actually there are 2 jQuery Date Picker scripts are being enqueued on that page, which might be causing this issue. Can you please try following code in your theme's functions.php file? And see if it helps:

add_action('wp_print_scripts','dequeue_additional_scripts', 100);
function dequeue_additional_scripts() {
   wp_dequeue_script( 'jquery-ui-datepicker' );
}

Please add this to the end of your theme's functions.php file.

Please let me know if it works or if I can help you with anything related.

Thanks, Waqas

The code didn't work. But finally I found the problem, a plugin that was calling twice a jquery. I delete it and now all works again.

Best regards!