Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Post content not rendering in Pagelines

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by MrHinsh vor 3 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

I am using Pagelines as my layout engine, and have been using it successfully for a long time. Just recently the "Magazine Layout" that I use for my blog posts has started displaying one of my Content Templates rather than the default. If I disable Toolset then the pages work as expected.

Example:
hidden link

It looks like Toolset is rendering [wpv-post-body view_template="2020-trainingsviewtemplate-footer"] instead of the default post loop. Even if I use the OOB post loop I get the same results.

I have temporarily updated production to a simple layout using [wpv-post-body view_template=""] but then I don't get comments.

Please can you help fix the default post loop. (existing credentials will still work.)

2020-06-11_23-37-06.jpg

Just to emphisize the problem I have added both the temp fix, and the Magazine layoyut to hidden link

You can see that the second <h1> What is your perspective on collocation?</h1> has

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please undo the changes you made and send me problem URL where I can see the issue and tell me what is your expected results. Please share few screenshots that will help me to understand your issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I am not very familiar with the Pagelines.

- Can you please share information where I can see the Layout you are talking about that is "Magazine Layout"?

It looks like Toolset is rendering [wpv-post-body view_template="2020-trainingsviewtemplate-footer"] instead of the default post loop. Even if I use the OOB post loop I get the same results.
- Can you plese share info where exactly you added the template you mentioned above?

Also, I see you have installed and activate the Toolset Layouts plugin, Are you using Toolset Layouts plugin If no, I would recommend you to deactivate it.

2020-06-11_23-37-06-2.jpg

See attached image.

Toolset Layouts is deactivated in production with the same problem

Minesh
Supporter

I checked on the following page:
=> hidden link
- Under section "Upcoming public training" that is available at bottom of the page that falls under the orange box scope is displayed using the following view:

[wpv-view name="upcoming-training-shortlist"]

This is the full-page screenshot - what I can see at this end: hidden link
- As you can see with the above screenshot, I can see the title at top, then post body and then the footer part. The above screenshot I shared - is that correctly displayed?

In addition to that, I see you are using outdated Toolset plugins. We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

I was able to fix this myself by deleting the Content Template that was displaying instead of the WordPress Content. I then recreated the Content Template without issue.

I still do not know how ir why a Content Template was replacing the default content in the first place.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.