Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Possible integration problem between Divi Builder & Toolset in content templates

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

I built this content template using the Divi Builder, all my other modules that I had perfectly aligned (with aligned bullet points etc.), now all are messed up in their alignment when I didn't touch those modules at all!

Solution:

It seems to be a DIVI page build problem, it should not change the codes after drag the cell, I suggest you check it with DIVI support
https://www.elegantthemes.com/forum/

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Jas vor 5 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Jas

Hi, So this has happened more than once, so now I'm wondering if it is a problem with integration between Divi builder and Toolset; as in some kind of bug.
Whenever I get my content templates exactly the way I like them, and then I go in to make what seems like it should be a really simple adjustment, the result is a change to the entire Content template in areas that I definately didn't touch. (At first I wastn' sure, but since it's happened more than a couple times now...) You can see this issue when you go to hidden link

I built this content template using the Divi Builder function, (and Divi on its own is always a breeze to use!) Origionally I had two text modules with images in them, side by side, at top of page, with the "Community Status", and "Services we've tested" in a column to the right of this. (Sorry I don't have photo of what it looked like before). All I did was to drag the service image # 1 up to the top into its own new row, in order to make it a full row size, (yes,I uploaded a new sized photo for this) opposed to the two half row size photos I had before. My goal was a bigger blog post size photo at top with two additional half row sized service photos below this.

Instead, I got: The new photo I imported at top of the page, but still in half row sized; same as before,
AND the part that's even weirder and most problematic, is that, for whatever reason, all my other modules that I had perfectly aligned (with aligned bullet points etc.), now all are messed up in their alignment when I didn't touch those modules at all! (This is the part that has happened several times now, and then I have to contact your support, and it gets fixed, but the very next time I go to make any adjustment with Divi builder, I'm back to a similar issue. Super frusterating.

(Side question, is there a way to revert to the last saved version without having to go into my site back-up?)

Thanks in advance for your help on this!

Hello,

I have checked the URL you mentioned above:
there is a Types shortcode just after the bigger image:

[/types]

This is abnormal, it might some wrong configuration in your website

Please try this:
1) Take a screenshot for how do you want this page to display
2) Provide your website credentials in below private message box, I need to check it in a live website.

For the Side question:
is there a way to revert to the last saved version without having to go into my site back-up?
Unfortunately, there isn't post revisions feature within content template.

Thanks for the details, I have done below modification in your website:
1) Edit the content template "Template for City Services 2" with DIVI builder:
hidden link

2) Edit the cell "Service image 1", modify the codes from:

{!{wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-photo) ne '' )"}!}{!{types field='photo' title='%%TITLE%%' alt='%%ALT%%' size='full'}!}{!{/types}!}{!{/types}!}{!{/wpv-conditional}!}

To:

{!{wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-photo) ne '' )"}!}{!{types field='photo' title='%%TITLE%%' alt='%%ALT%%' size='full'}!}{!{/types}!}{!{/wpv-conditional}!}

remove one "{!{/types}!}"

Edith the cell "". from:

<strong>Services Offered:</strong>
<ul>
 	<li style="list-style-type: none;">
<ul>[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-service-offered"]
 	<li>[types field='service-offered' separator=''][/types]</li>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>
[/wpv-for-each]

To:

<ul>
[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-service-offered"]
 	<li style="list-style-type: none;">[types field='service-offered' separator=''][/types]</li>
[/wpv-for-each]
</ul>

Same as your another thread here:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/trying-to-provide-access-to-backup-for-larger-database/#post-1078388

Same as above, edit the cell "what we liked", To:

{!{wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-what-we-liked) ne '' )"}!}
<strong>What we liked:</strong>
<ul>
[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-what-we-liked"]
 	<li style="list-style-type: none;">[types field='what-we-liked' separator=''][/types]</li>
[/wpv-for-each]
</ul>
{!{/wpv-conditional}!}

These are only example for you to fix the HTML codes.

More help:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-for-each

For the problem you mentioned above:
All I did was to drag the service image ...

It seems to be a DIVI page build problem, it should not change the codes after drag the cell, I suggest you check it with DIVI support
hidden link

Thanks for the details, I have done below modification in your website:
1) Edit the content template "Template for City Services 2" with DIVI builder:
hidden link

2) Edit the cell "Service image 1", modify the codes from:

{!{wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-photo) ne '' )"}!}{!{types field='photo' title='%%TITLE%%' alt='%%ALT%%' size='full'}!}{!{/types}!}{!{/types}!}{!{/wpv-conditional}!}

To:

{!{wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-photo) ne '' )"}!}{!{types field='photo' title='%%TITLE%%' alt='%%ALT%%' size='full'}!}{!{/types}!}{!{/wpv-conditional}!}

remove one "{!{/types}!}"

Edith the cell "". from:

<ul>
 	<li style="list-style-type: none;">
<ul>[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-service-offered"]
 	<li>[types field='service-offered' separator=''][/types]</li>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>
[/wpv-for-each]

To:

<ul>
[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-service-offered"]
 	<li style="list-style-type: none;">[types field='service-offered' separator=''][/types]</li>
[/wpv-for-each]
</ul>

Same as your another thread here:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/trying-to-provide-access-to-backup-for-larger-database/#post-1078388

Same as above, edit the cell "what we liked", To:

{!{wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-what-we-liked) ne '' )"}!}
<strong>What we liked:</strong>
<ul>
[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-what-we-liked"]
 	<li style="list-style-type: none;">[types field='what-we-liked' separator=''][/types]</li>
[/wpv-for-each]
</ul>
{!{/wpv-conditional}!}

These are only example for you to fix the HTML codes.

More help:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-for-each

For the problem you mentioned above:
All I did was to drag the service image ...

hidden link

Jas

Thanks Lou Yang. Ok, well yes, I can go through and manually correct the shortcodes that went haywire. Which is what I did. It just takes me a while since I'm newer to this to do this. I guess my hope was that there was a setting that was throwing it all off that could be changed, simply so that it doesn't happen again in future. I assumed also that your engineers would want to know about the problem since it's now been documented to happen three times. (And since Divi/Toolset integration is now being promoted on your site -and is a super cool concept, if it works well-, I would imagine Toolset would want the tool they are offering to work as intended. I don't think I can personally sway Divi in that regard with my one testimony to the problem), but if it happens again, I will definitely be contacting them (fairly good product, brutal customer service).

I have now taken good notes for future instances, but I've also been using content templates on and off all day and no problem...it's just weird how out of the blue it is.

Also, how did you fix the "No page results" (that I was getting when I tried to go into "Services and Sources" or "physicians directory" or did that resolve itself with the corrected shortcodes in place?

Since you still probably have access to my site, can I ask a separate question that hopefully won't be as difficult? I have set up an edit form link on the front end for these two same content templates so that my data entry lady can edit my custom post types, and It seems like I have the settings turned on in Access to both restrict this link to her, and allow her to make necessary changes. However, when she hits submit, Wordfence plugin won't allow her submission and gives a 403 error message stating potentially unsafe operation detected. Again, another strange thing is that it will allow about half the submissions and the other half it won't allow...
I have her set up as User Aire, and as an author...

New threads created by Luo Yang and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/de/forums/topic/wordfence-plugin-wont-allow-submission-and-gives-a-403-error-message/

Q) Also, how did you fix the "No page results" (that I was getting when I tried to go into "Services and Sources" or "physicians directory" or did that resolve itself with the corrected shortcodes in place?

No I don't touch other codes in your website, see my answer above:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/possible-integration-problem-between-divi-builder-toolset-in-content-templates/#post-1090142

For other new questions, please check the new thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/wordfence-plugin-wont-allow-submission-and-gives-a-403-error-message/

Jas

Thanks Luo. Yes, I read all your info as above and made the changes, but just wasn't sure if you'd actually changed any settings as well that I hadn't known about. 🙂 Thanks again!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.