Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Plugins conflict: MNKY Vector Icons Plugin & Shortcodes Ultimate

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 10 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Adriano vor 10 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2013-10-02 at 12.40.26 PM.png

Hallo everyone.
Seems that this plugins are not working with CRED.
They just dont load (button doesnt show).
There is no JS message when you load the page in the wp backend.
Any suggestion or alternatives?

Best

Dear edoardoL,

First the best thing is enable the debugging mode to see if some error appears there, please do this and let me know the feedback: wp-types.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

Hallo Adriano.

this is the error I receive:

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-content/advanced-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-settings.php on line 58

Notice: Undefined index: action in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-content/plugins/wp-filemanager/wp-filemanager.php on line 65

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3000

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 1070

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 1072

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 1076

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 1078

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 1079

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 1082

Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-content/plugins/TooltipProPlus/glossary.php on line 1768

Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/XXX/wp-content/plugins/TooltipProPlus/glossary.php on line 1777

above error is from the dashboard.

from the webpage I get this:

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/d20sys/wp-content/advanced-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/d20sys/wp-settings.php on line 58

Notice: Undefined index: action in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/d20sys/wp-content/plugins/wp-filemanager/wp-filemanager.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined index: custom_formatting in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/d20sys/wp-content/plugins/shortcodes-ultimate/inc/vendor/class.sunrise-framework.php on line 157

Notice: Use of undefined constant red_glossaryUseTemplate - assumed 'red_glossaryUseTemplate' in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1417/d20sys/wp-content/plugins/TooltipProPlus/glossary.php on line 1848

from the the chrome console in the page I get this

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token > ?preview=true&preview_id=51&preview_nonce=78fa541c4d&post_format=standard:239
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

Hope this can help.
Best.

Dear edoardoL,

Please send a copy of this plugin, I going to try to reproduce the same issue here and notify our development team. My email is adriano.f@onthegosystems.com

Place the URL of this ticket on subject's email.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Plugins conflict: MNKY Vector Icons Plugin & Shortcodes Ultimate“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.