Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Permalink settings break slider

This support ticket is created vor 11 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Brent vor 11 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author
Artikel

I have a site I have developed locally with standard permalink settings:hidden link

When I uploaded to live server, I needed the permalink settings to use %postname% as the default. So my urls would look like: hidden link

When I do this it breaks my jquery sliders on the home page and any other pages I have tested on. Not sure why this is happening, wondering if there may be a quick solution?

Dear Brent,

Im reviewing the URLs you have provided and it seems that you have reverted back to default permalinks. Can you change it back so I can take a look?

Regards,
Caridad

Sure, I changed them back so you can see it kills the sliders and what not.

Dear Brent,

This looks like a problem with your Web Server. You are using IIS right?
IIS is failing to process the long URL used for pagination.

There are several fields you can try increasing: MaxRequestBytes or MaxFieldLength. Here is a complete list:
hidden link

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards.
Caridad

My web host is godaddy and I'm using their standard hosting account. Not sure if I can adjust these setting through their control panel I will have to take a look.

Yeah the hosting account is a Deluxe Hosting with ASP. I was originally developing .net sites so the server is an asp.net server which is why we are seeing the issue I suppose. I added <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="62768" /> and bytes to the web config but no luck. Not sure where to go from here.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Permalink settings break slider“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.