Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Parametric Search Result

This support ticket is created vor 9 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 6 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Juan vor 9 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Juan.

Author
Artikel

I have 2 custom post type set up for property listing that share the same custom fields that are being used as filters for the parametric search that is set up to search the post of both custom post types. When I try the search it takes me to the results page, but no results show up.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Jemiah.

I'm going to need some more data to get to know what might be happening there. So, please check the following:

* What versions of Types, Views and WordPress are you running?
* When you get to the results page, is the "No posts found" message shown?
* In the View that controls the parametric search, have you checked those two post types or are all post types unchecked in the Content Selection section?

When we know that, it will be easier to get this fixed.

Regards,
Juan de Paco

Hey Juan,

I'm using WordPress 3.6.1, Type 1.4.0,1, and Views 1.3.0.3. When I see the results page it doesn't say anything it's just blank and I have the two post types checked inside of the parametric search view.

Jemiah

Juan
Supporter

Hi Jeremiah

At this point, it would be very helpful to see the problem myself. Can you post a link to the real site? if you do not want tno,could I contact you privately so you can give me the link? It would be easier if we can enable debugging on the site too:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Juan de Paco

Could you please send me an email or provide me with your email address. Thanks

Juan
Supporter

Hi Jemiah

I just sent you a private email to sort this issue out. Let me know if you do not get it in a short time. Also,sorry for calling you Jeremiah all the time. My bad.

Regards,
Juan de Paco

Juan
Supporter

Hi Jemiah

I sent you a private email but I got no news from you. Can you check it and get back to me so we solve this?

Regards,
Juan de Paco

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Parametric Search Result“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.