Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] New Custom field groups not showing up after updating to 3.3.12

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Guido vor 3 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: Updating to 3.3.12

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: -

I expected to see: When i create new custom field groups it doesn't show up in the custom post type after updating to 3.3.12

Instead, I got: Nothing. It doesn't show up in the custom post types.

I reverted back to version 3.3.11 and everyhting is working again. I am on a multisite so maybe there is an issue there? I am working on a subsite.

Oke just confirmed that it is working on the main site: clientsdash.com But not working on subsite.clientsdash.com.

When i revertd back to 3.3.11 it works on the main site and the subsite.

I can give acces to the website but i reverted back to 3.3.11 because i need to work on the site. I will put the debug information with the new 3.3.12 version.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Sorry for the delay replying, we are pretty busy in support at the moment.

Let me set up a test in a multisite environment to see if I can reproduce it, rather than it being something specific in your installation.

In case it is specific to your installation, let me set a private reply to get credentials from you now.

Hi,

I think i solved the issue. Sorry about that. I noticed that it also didn't show up with a older version.

I went to the Network Admin area and started to clear the database, litespeed cache and opcache and object cache. Then it worked.

I installed the latest version of views and did the same. Now it works. So for some reason i need to go into the Network Admin Area and delete all cache,database etc.

So it can be litespeed or closte. Closte is the hosting where i am at. They provide the opcache and object-cache clearing.

So for now all works again.

I found another isuue on another site but will open an other support ticket for that.

Thanks
Guido

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I had a ticket a few months ago with disappearing field groups in a multisite installation and I'm having trouble finding it, but I think the issue was related to object-caching. From your reply it sounds like that probably is the reason, I'll keep an eye out for any similar reports.

Oke great! Thanks!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.