Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] My host has updated the server software i.e. php etc and now my Toolset site is

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
The user is encountering errors after updating PHP

Solution:
These errors are not triggered by Toolset. They are from a different plugin.

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by geoffD vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Artikel

My host has updated the server software i.e. php etc and now my Toolset site is broken..when I go to the home page (hidden link) I get the message:

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cpaddons-site-software.php on line 31

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cpaddons-site-software.php on line 32

When I try to login to my dashboard I get the same message...Please help

Best regards

Geoff

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Indeed the create_function has been deprecated since PHP 7.2 as you can see here hidden link

All calls to create_function should be modified to use anonymous functions instead.

Please note that this is not coming from the Toolset plugins, the issue happens inside of the "cpaddons-site-software" plugin.

In fact, if you disable this plugin, I am pretty sure, these messages won't appear anymore.

So, I'll suggest that you reach to the authors of the plugin for assistance. There is nothing we can do from our side.

Cheers.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.