Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Module manager BUG

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
Module Manager doesn't allow you to export taxonomy custom field settings.

Solution:
That's right, they are missing, but Module Manager is currently undergoing a major update.

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Ljuba vor 5 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

==> Tell us what you are trying to do?

I just now saw that Module manager simply don't export taxonomy custom fields (???), or 'termeta'. Did anybody noticed that?

So, how to do that export (backup) of those custom fields? Manually rewriting???

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Ljuba

You are right. I checked and see that this was already reported a long time ago, but has not been added.

I've brought that to the developers attention and asked them to follow up (which they say they will).

In the meantime, I see that taxonomies and taxonomy meta *are* supported in Toolset export/import, so if you are looking to transfer your taxonomies and fields from one site to another, you can export your Types data at Toolset > Export / Import > Types and then on the destination site selectively import only the fields you require.

No problem. I just reported what I noticed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.