Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] maps

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 2 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

here hidden link i use a toolset map it is working as expected.
i want to hide the exact address on zoom example: this map is produced by my theme hidden link
if you zoom you will notice the marker turns to a red circle radius.
how would on set about this for ALL google maps (site wide) that toolset generates?
many thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Martin,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Unfortunately this is not a feature that is available with our Maps plugin. Our maps will give a precise location. Based on what i'm seeing the map generated by your theme could be using some custom API for the general location marker.

However based on the functions that we have on our Maps this is not one of them.

Hopefully I was able to clear this up for you.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.