Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Map Not Rendering Unless Logged In

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by marcusC-4 vor 4 Jahre.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

I can only view the map on this page if I'm logged in: hidden link

I think it could be a conflict with Autoptomize. Is there a js file that I should exclude from being deferred?

Hello,

I am not sure which JS file you can exlude, since those JS files might be required by other plugins/theme, if you exclude any JS file, it might conduct other unexpected result.

Since it is a compatibility issue, I suggest you try to locate the problem plugin/theme first:
1) Deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2020, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

2) If the problem is fixed, activate other plugins/theme one by one, try to locate it.

Thanks for the reply. I'll go through the troubleshooting steps as suggested and see what I find. I assume this is a conflict with Toolset and the cache settings since I can view the page when I'm logged in. Must be something that is deferred or combined that isn't playing nicely. I thought maybe this has come up before but no worries. I appreciate the suggestions.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.