Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Map is showing shortcode in pop-up instead of content

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christian Cox vor 5 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.32.25 PM.png

I am trying to: Display post details in a map popup

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Post title

Instead, I got: Shortcode for post title

I seem to be experiencing the same issue as described here: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/map-is-showing-shortcode-in-pop-up-instead-of-content/

Code I'm using:

[wpv-map-render map_id='map-portfolio-single' marker_icon='//thehiddencollective2.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Skull-Marker-1.png']
[wpv-map-marker map_id='map-portfolio-single' marker_id='map-portfolio-single-marker' marker_field='wpcf-portfolio-address']
HELLO WORLD
[wpv-post-title output='sanitize']
[/wpv-map-marker]
[/wpv-map-render]

Hi, I'm not able to see anything on this page:
hidden link

Are you making edits at this time? Which View can I check in wp-admin?

Yes sorry, I have deactivated the plugin WP Bakery and now all of my templates don't show up in front. Is it possible that you have a look? everything look assigned, I don't understand what's happening !

I can see that you have a Template Layout assigned to the Paddy's Poutine Portfolio post, and the Template Layout is empty:
hidden link

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to achieve. If you want to use WPBakery for designing posts, I would not activate Layouts. If you want to use Layouts to design things, I would recreate the design from WPBakery in this Template Layout, and keep WPBakery deactivated.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.