Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Layouts 1.5 does not show edit row icon – not production ready

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by chrisH-10 vor 8 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to:
Edit how a row is being displayed. (full width, content area, etc.)

I expected to see:
hidden link

I had to revert to Layouts 1.4.4.

Amir
Supporter

Have you checked the Javascript console in the browser? What you're describing might be a conflict with another plugin or the theme. We'll need to see the error that you're getting to understand what the problem is.

There was no JS error, that's why I didn't even look further. Seemed like a Layouts issue.

I just checked another site of mine that has Layouts 1.5 on it and the edit row icon does appear, so I suspect you are correct and it's a conflict with something else on that system. It hardly has any plugins, but it does have ACF.

I will try to troubleshoot next week and report back.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.