Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Javascript loading in ajax view

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Dido vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Hi,
on this website hidden link
I use a javascript for the masonry sorting. When I click on a filter, the javascript is not loading, because it is in the header.
When I put the script in the view, I got errors. What can I do to solve this?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

There is a custom JS event that you can use to add back the masonry code (which is lost when a filter is applied), namely

jQuery( document ).on( 'js_event_wpv_parametric_search_results_updated', function( event, data ) {
	/**
	* data.view_unique_id (string) The View unique ID hash
	* data.layout (object) The jQuery object for the View layout wrapper
	*/

});

You may like to know if you use Blocks (rather than the legacy Views) then a Masonry grid is one of the output options, you wouldn't need a custom solution.

I added the code you provided in the view, but it was not the solution yet.
I will look again to my script. I copied it from the original website, but the maker combined more scripts in one file.
So I will clean it up first.

hidden link is the website I have to remake in WordPress.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok - please make sure you do not have any Javascript error with your browser's console and yes, please remove unwanted scripts and let me know if you require further assistance.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.