Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Issues between Divi and Toolset integration

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 36 Antworten, has 8 Stimmen.

Last updated by alberto vor 6 Jahre.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author
Artikel

Hi Mohammed,

Hiding the title is in fact not an option in the customiser in DIvi. But the .et_post_meta_wrapper in Divi which contains the title and featured image can be hidden with custom styling in a child theme.

As much as all the work that is going into Types, Views, and layouts is great and in terms of layouts, sufficient for a lot of peoples needs, it is not granular/customisable enough for what I want to do. For example on certain layout designs I could not have where Divi presents the title and featured image, on their non-page builder and custom post type pages, requiring me to do a bit hacking regarding styling.

You will see on page one of this thread my rather lengthy discussion on integrating custom fields, templates and archive views into the Divi page builder. I have started a campaign of gentle persuasion with Toolset and Elegant Themes to consider my suggestions and in fact Amir has hinted that something of this nature is in the pipeline.

Hi Stephen,

I've forwarded you reply directly to the management because what you are requesting requires a change in the way we offer the integrations.

Please keep following this ticket and I will post a reply here once I get any a reply.

Thanks.

Kan
error-message.jpg

I tried to update the "Toolset CRED" today since it shows that it needs update in WordPress but I get this error message:
"An error occurred while updating Toolset CRED: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature"

Hi Kan,

I'm kindly asking you to open a new ticket for this issue because it's not related to this ticket topic.

For more information: https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

Thanks.

Hi,

1. First of all I would like to know if this information is valid because there is no date on it : "Toolset also features its own builder plugin called Layouts. However, when using Toolset with Divi, we recommend not to activate it and to use Divi Builder instead"
https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/

If this is the valid then

2. I would like to know how to add a dynamic video in a template.
I have a CPT parent called News, with a CPT son called Videos.
When I want to publish a template for News, and I use the video module from the DIVI builder, this video module only allows me to add a URL, if I put the shortcode of views for the video it would not show me the video.

I need this video module to be dinamic because it would be the template for all the news.
Can you give me some support on this two questions? , thanks a lot

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for adding your message here.

Actually this ticket is specific to a topic (Divi and Toolset integration). we recently offered a new functionality which enables the clients to override the theme options provided by DIVI.

If I understand correctly, I see that your question is not related to this topic.

So, kindly please open a new ticket in the support forum and one of our supporters will handle your request ASAP.

Thanks.

sorry, I thought it was the appropriate post, thanks anyway

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.