Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Is there a way I can drag a toolset container into another container?

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

Is there a way I can drag a toolset container into another container?

Solution:

You can try Gutenberg Reusable Block, see their document:

Relevant Documentation:

https://www.pair.com/support/kb/gutenberg-editor-how-to-create-reusable-blocks/

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by henrikG vor 4 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Yes this actually works.

Now is there a way I can drag a toolset container into another container?

Or do I have to recreate everything from scratch, because so far I have not had any luck dragging existing blocks into a container.

Only if you want to move all the contents in the container...

Hello,

You can try Gutenberg Reusable Block, see their document:
hidden link

The Gutenberg interface allows you to create your own kind of blocks. These blocks are called Reusable Blocks. They are stored in their own Reusable category in the Search for Block interface.

Drag and drop in the Block editor needs some improvements. The overview tree is fine, but it would be so much better if you could actually move blocks in the tree in an easy way.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.