Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Incompatibility with WordPress 5.3.1

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by nelsonT-2 vor 4 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel
toolset.png

Hi,

It looks like the new Views (and it seems to be the case with Blocks as well) is not compatible with the new WordPress 5.3.1... After a lot of searching why I get errors and reinstalling my site, I decided to downgrade to WordPress 5.2.4 and saw that the problem was resolved... I also uprade to WordPress 5.3 and it still works fine. But as soon as I upgrade to 5.3.1, I get a bunch of errors... So, they probably changed a feature or security settings...

You'll find attached the screenshot of my page with 5.3.1 enabled (unfortunately, it's local, but it should help you find out what it is).

Thank you.

Nelson

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Thanks for sharing that. We already have reports of that and it should be fixed in a hotfix that is due as early as tomorrow.

I'll leave this in my queue. When the hotfix is available I'll let you know, and you can confirm if it works.

Great, thank you!

That's what I thought that you already knew, but I didn't see anything in the forum, so I reported it just in case... 😉

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The update is now available from the downloads page (toolset.com/account/downloads) and should appear within an hour or so as an automatic update (click the Check for Updates button if it doesn't).

Thank you, everything works as expected now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.