Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] In Beta release, problems adding post relationships through post backend

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

Compatibility problem between Types Beta plugin with theme "Stockholm", try to connect an existing post to a currently edited post, and have the Stockholm Theme active, then you cannot save this connection as the save button is disabled.

Solution:

This is fixed Types 3.0, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 5 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 10.38.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 10.38.13 AM.png

Hello. I've been using the Types and Views betas on a development site that uses Many to Many post relationships through the last several updates. When I started, I was able to use the post back end to connect two different post types through a Many to Many relationship I'd created for them. However, on a recent update an issue started that kept me from doing so, and that issue continues through your most recent RC releases.

The block on the backend appears correctly, labelled by the connection name, with a list of the connected post types and And New and Connect existing buttons. However, when I try to use the Connect existing button, I get a popup with a dropdown that looks a little funky (as you can see in the screenshot, the overlay isn't covering the whole screen - this might be the cause of the issue) but lets me choose a post of the connected type, and lets me cancel, but doesn't let me save. The Save button is faded out, and the cursor doesn't change when hovered over it - it isn't clickable. The same thing happens when I try to Create a new Post to connect (see second screenshot).

I checked this with the 2017 theme, and the problem disappeared, so it is a theme conflict issue, but a major one. The theme I'm using is Stockholm: hidden link updated to the most recent version, along with the most recent version of WordPress.

Hello,

As you can see, it is a compatibility problem between Types Beta plugin with theme "Stockholm", please provide a copy of your website, also point out the problem page URL and layout URL:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/
You can put it into your own google drive disk, and share the link in the "private detail box", I need to duplicate same problem and debug it in my localhost, thanks

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the file, will feedback if there is anything found

I can duplicate the same problem in my localhost, and have escalated this thread to our 2nd tier supporters, will update this thread if there is any news.

The problem has been confirmed, our developers will take care of it, and I will update this thread if there is any other news.

I just wanted to let you know that this problem has been fixed in the latest round of updates. Thanks!

You are welcome

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.