Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Images Not Displaying In Toolset Gallery Field Based Galleries

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Jamal vor 3 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Artikel

Hi, I’ve opened at least 2 support tickets recently regarding images in Toolset Gallery Field based galleries not displaying on custom post type pages using Elementor Theme Builder templates. My support tickets were titled:

Images in Custom Posts Are Not Displaying
Images don’t display on custom post type pages

I’ve used the same set up for years on other sites but never had a problem before. On mollielee.com I did though. You referred me to Elementor for help but they couldn’t find a solution either. The same issue happened again on a new project at handhestates.com but by chance I’ve found a solution and it is to do with Toolset so I thought you should know and it will solve the problem for anyone else setting up sites like I do. Elementor and Toolset has to be the best combination of plugins for people like me who cannot code.

Why wouldn't I want to use the Toolset Gallery Field option for dynamically displaying images within a Gallery Element when the option is available? However big images and even small images with jpg file extensions wouldn't display. Png files even over 1mb would display. Images uploaded while creating the site were displaying but images uploaded by the client after the site went live would not show under any circumstance. All these things were weird.

I simply went to Toolset > Settings > Custom Content and ticked the following:

1. Add resized images to the media library
2. Always apply image modifications done using Media Library

Instantly after doing this all missing images from post page galleries suddenly appeared. I applied the fix to mollielee.com and handhestates.com and got the same success. Incredible. It look weeks to sort this out and the answer was just a tick in a box.

That’s it.

Many thanks,
Barry.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Barry and thank you for reporting this solution. I am pretty sure that we, supporters, and other users will benefit from it. Thank you for taking the time to share it.

All the best for your projects.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.