Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] I want to review the real estate tutorial, but it hangs at about 30 seconds.

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel
toolset_tutorial.jpg

I am trying to: Review your real estate tutorial

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:https://toolset.com/course-chapter/installing-toolset-and-choosing-a-theme-for-a-real-estate-site/

I expected to see: The entire video

Instead, I got: Failed completion

Hello,

Which step is failed to complete?

Please elaborate the question with more details, thanks

At approximately 24 seconds into not only this video, but several others, it stops playing and the browser seems stuck.
It's as though some buffer on your server reached its capacity.

I have tried the video you mentioned above, it works fine in my Chrome browser.
I suggest you try these:
1) Clear your browser cache or try with another browser and test again.
2) Check if there is any JS errors in your browser.

And this video is uploaded to our website, you can download the mp4 file and view it in your local:
https://toolset.com/wp-content/uploads/videos/01_01_Toolset_Quick_Walkthrough.mp4

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.