Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] How to remove Post Type slug from permalinks

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 11 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 4 Stimmen.

Last updated by Caridad vor 11 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author
Artikel

Dear All,

Please help me to figure out how to remove Post Type slug from permalinks. I already try to Use a custom URL format by keep blank in that field, but i still have post type slug in my permalink. Really appreciate your answer!

Dear Tithdara,

Wordpress doesn't allow this because this space is reserved for pages and posts. Have you considered using Pages instead?

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

Hi Tithdara!

Try this plugin: <a href="http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/remove-slug-from-custom-post-type/" title="Remove slug from custom post type">, should help.

Roman, that plugin worked like a charm: I now have url structure I want. That being said, this behavior should really be addressed in the help text and/or documentation for Types, since I imagine there are others who want a similar url structure for their site. I fortunately had the luxury of using work time to find a fix: the average user may not.

Dear users,

Ill forward a request to include in the documentation.

Closing the ticket.

Thanks,
Caridad

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] How to remove Post Type slug from permalinks“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.