Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] How to display a list of overlapping markers when clicking?

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 6 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

I have many map markers that are at the same address.

1) I would like to have the user click the marker and get a popup with a link to the individual item.
2) I would like to have the user click the cluster and get a popup with a list of markers...

Is this possible? If so.. how?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Actually the only thing we have to address this is the use of Clusters.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/

Scroll down to the section that mentions the map clustering.

Thanks,
Shane

Clustering does not help as I have many markers at the same address. How do I show a list of markers when clicking on a cluster?

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Actually i did some research on this one and the problem is that it seems google maps doesn't have a way to do multiple markers for the same exact point.

You will need to offset each of the locations in order for the markers to display. You can offset the locations by adjusting the longitude and latitude values.

Thanks,
Shane

OK, so this would mean that I need to have 2 addresses set. The address for the actual event, and a separate address for where to put the pin.

Can you confirm that this is the only solution?

It would be better if Toolet (you guys) added a offsetSameLocation="on" option and you did a randomised offset... then I could have one set of correct map data and you handle the rest.

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Yes this is the only solution by offsetting the coordinates. It would be possible to do this if google maps api had support for it but I can mention it to our team to add such a feature.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.