Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Hemos cambiado la web de: .org a .com y no me reconoce la clave anterior.

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by angelR-2 vor 4 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

Estoy intentando actualizar Toolset pero al cambiar de:
charcuterosdelmundo.org a
charcuterosdelmundo.com ya no me reconoce la clave de registro.

Un saludo
Angel Reinosa

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Angel,

Thank you for contacting us.

Nigel will be away on vacations until next week and I'll be helping you with this ticket.

The Toolset's registration key is associated with the domain of the website, therefore, whenever it is changed, you'll need to delete the old key and regenerate it by entering the new domain.
( ref: https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/ )

Please go to https://toolset.com/account/sites/ and delete the old site key.

Next, create a new site key, making sure that the "Site URL" matches the exact address that is set as your website's "WordPress Address" at WP Admin -> Settings -> General.

After that, you'll be able to use this newly generated site key for registration on this website.

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.