Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Console error says Sensor not required for the Google Maps API

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

When using the Toolset Maps plugin to plot information on Google Maps, sometimes an error may appear in the console. It warns that the Google Maps API no longer requires the “sensor” variable in the URL. Certain features of Toolset Maps still require the sensor variable. This error does not cause any actual issues for users. If you get similar console messages, it’s safe to ignore them.

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Minesh vor 8 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Getting browser error in console.

"Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired: hidden link"

The Google Maps API no longer requires the sensor variable in the URL. Please update your code for the Google Maps integration.

Thanks!

"The sensor parameter is no longer required for the Google Maps JavaScript API. It won't prevent the Google Maps JavaScript API from working correctly, but we recommend that you remove the sensor parameter from the script element."
hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Thank you for bringing this in front of us. I will report this to our concern department and they will take care of this update as soon as possible.

Dear Autbot,

Please don't kill this thread - the issue persists.

Minesh
Supporter

This issue has been escalated to our developers and I'll update you here as soon as I know more here in the forum.

No worries - it's just your cleanup robot wanted to close the thread. Might want to speak to your devs about their hasty autobot too. Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

I already registered your concern as a feature request and its on our developers to do list and this will be addressed as soon as possible. However I do not have any ETA but it will be available in near future release. You should resolve this ticket for now.

I think there should be a third option, for it is not resolved, yet I also do not need more assistance.

Minesh
Supporter

I will communicate this with our next level support and discuss this option.

Thank you for understanding.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.