Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] good morning today, I dedicate more precious time to you. But have you tested..

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 22 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 5 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

I canceled all the taxonomies and created a new one. I went into editing the article and this is what I see. Every day for every mistake I'm losing money. If there are all these problems and the plugin is inactive, I ask for the money back and we'll talk later...

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: First argument is not a post. in /home/webhos13/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/field/group.php:60 Stack trace: #0 /home/webhos13/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/field/group/post.php(41): Toolset_Field_Group->__construct(NULL) #1 /home/webhos13/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/includes/fields-post.php(158): Toolset_Field_Group_Post->__construct(NULL) #2 /home/webhos13/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/admin.php(107): wpcf_add_meta_boxes('dormire-hotel', Object(WP_Post)) #3 /home/webhos13/staging/1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wpcf_admin_add_meta_boxes('dormire-hotel', Object(WP_Post)) #4 /home/webhos13/staging/1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #5 /home/webhos13/staging/1/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/webhos13/staging/1/wp-admin/edit-form-a in /home/webhos13/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/field/group.php on line 60

The error appears when I try to create a new place or modify an existing one (again within the plugin management area). Everything works normally if I create a normal post in wordpress

I tried to disable all the plugins leaving only your two, but the error remains nonetheless. In the seasonal environment the cache is disabled

Without making me waste time and money because I'm spending my hours working to understand why your plugin does not work I ask you the question: Does the plufin work? and compatible with the theme? is it compatible with the php version? Have you already tried it? or is it in beta?
Honestly I do not have time to waste, can you provide me with a working plugin version? Do you have the resources to sitemare these problems? PD

I also tried to change the subject, but the same error remains

I have disabled all the plugins and then I have reactivated them, always remain mistaken when in admin mode I want to change...

Schermata 2018-11-09 alle 14.46.54.png

I attach a picture, maybe it can be more useful

I looked for help and onlin, but I could not find any solution. Do you weigh to be able to solve?

Sorry is this the place to ask for support? or did I miss the page?

thank you

Small update, even the place of the theme does not work give me all this error and therefore not only those created in toolset

I tried to restore the theme menu but I lost all the data

what do I have to do now?

Do you have a solution? is there a way to recover?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Sorry for the extreme delay in response. Would you mind providing me with a copy of the website so that I can take a look locally ?

To provide a copy of the site so that I can have a look, the instructions on how to do this can be seen below.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.