Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Getting a fatal error message from WordPress on all sites that i try to update

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 2 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: Update toolset to the latest versions

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: No error messages.

Instead, I got:
Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 733 of the file /home/403092.cloudwaysapps.com/tmnehdwzuf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/toolset.shortcode.generator.class.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'Toolset_Relationship_Query_V2' not found in /home/403092.cloudwaysapps.com/tmnehdwzuf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/toolset.shortcode.generator.class.php:733
Stack trace:
#0 /home/403092.cloudwaysapps.com/tmnehdwzuf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/toolset.shortcode.generator.class.php(402): Toolset_Shortcode_Generator->get_m2m_current_post_type_relationships_per_origin()
#1 /home/403092.cloudwaysapps.com/tmnehdwzuf/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): Toolset_Shortcode_Generator->print_shortcodes_templates()
#2 /home/403092.cloudwaysapps.com/tmnehdwzuf/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#3 /home/403092.cloudwaysapps.com/tmnehdwzuf/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action()
#4 /home/403092.cloudwaysapps.com/tmnehdwzuf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/classes/wpv-shortcode-generator.php(1185): do_action()
#5 /

The error is on all sites that we update with the latest verion. The websites still work and have no visual issues on the front-end except for websites with toolset views and filter options. The filter options seem not to work anymore.

Hope you can figure out this error message and fix it.

Thanks
Guido

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Guido,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Based on this it would appear that it is cause by the relationships from Types. Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the site so that I can check on this one further for you ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response. Also please let me know which page are you getting this error on.

Thanks,
Shane

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Getting a fatal error message from WordPress on all sites that i try to update“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.