Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Get error "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 7 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: Edit a Layout

This server was hacked and restored by Sucuri. The site is up, but the Layouts back end is messed up. I would like to know if there is a way to fix as I'm quite skeptical of our backups.

In the content area I see "You are using the {{{ _.escape(layout.name) }}} layout to design this page
" - which already looks wrong. When I click on "Edit Layout" (orange) I get the message "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

If I got to Layouts > Layouts there are no layouts listed at all.

The front end displays just fine.

Dear chris,

Since your website is restored by other tools (Sucuri), we need to confirm if the Layouts plugin files and the database is intact, I suggest you try this:
1) Re-install the latest version of Layouts plugin, and test again
2) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

1) Did not work.
2) That advice was not practical. We've gone to a backup. Less work.

This issue has as one of the symptoms the issue descibed here
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/layouts-dont-show-in-the-list-any-more/
and the related ticket mentioned there. Neither of which have been answered.

Please backup your website database with PHPmyadmin, and fill below private detail box with a downloadable URL for database dump file, I need test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Get error "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.