Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Frontend and backend sites are very slow after some Toolset integrations

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Franco Calcagni vor 3 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

After implementing some Toolset features both the site and the backend are running very slow and also when we update pages/posts or views/templates the refresh is very slow as well.

What could be the problem?
Shall we chack some specific parameters with the hosting provider?
Is there a way to speed up the site performances when using Toolset plugins? We found the slow-down problem in other sites we implemented.
Thanks

Franco

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Franco,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the site so that I can have a look at this for you ?

Also please let me know the page where you are experiencing the slow down as well.

Finally if you're able to do a video illustration of the issue then that would be greatly appreciated. This means do a demonstration with and without toolset enabled.

The private fields have been enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Franco,

Right now checking the site, I was not able to identify any slowdowns.

If there is a particular page where this is noticeable please let me know.

Your site data is very minimal right now but I would love to see a page where the slowdown is clearly shown.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
the homepage ( hidden link ) takes at least 6 seconds to appear and does not have all contents still implemented.

Is there any tech specs on server side we have to take into consideretion when developing a site with Toolset?

Franco

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 10.44.00 AM.png

Hi Franco,

Right now the most I can suggest is to utilize caching on your site.

What you can do is to install this caching plugin below and it should help to speed up your site.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-super-cache/

Secondly there are some Javascript errors on your website . See Screenshot

It seems to be caused by Java_DynMenusSelectedCSS.js

Unfortunately i'm not sure where this is or which plugin its coming from but its not from our Toolset plugins.

Thanks,
Shane

OK Shane I will look at the JS errors and where they come from. I will also try to install the caching plugin.

Thanks

Franco

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.