Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Front-End Form to Allow Multiple Image Upload Into Repeating Fields

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 4 Stimmen.

Last updated by johnR-22 vor 7 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel
gallery-2.jpg
gallery-1.jpg
galery-3.jpg

I recently had a problem when trying to create an image gallery with Toolset in that uploading many images or files into one Types repeating field can be a major hassle. There were many other topics on the forums here with similar issues and no good solutions.

I searched online for snippets and various answers and ended up making a plugin that outputs and processes a form on the frontend to create a new "Gallery" post, which includes a multiple image uploader for my custom field, "gallery-image". I'm sharing it with the Toolset community in the hopes that it can be helpful to others trying to upload many files into a repeating field at once.

Here's the Github: hidden link

*Note, I am not a coder, so this is a really basic plugin with little security. Please limit the form's display with Access or some other kind of plugin so that only Editors / Admins can use it.

Thanks all! Hopefully one day the CRED development team can create a more native solution.

Uao, this is great. Thank you for sharing this.

I will also inform our Toolset Support Leader about this, so we can share it eventually with other Peoples out here.

Thank you very much for sharing it, I am downloading it to give it a try now! 🙂

Hi George, (Beda why is the link hidden?)

how did you end up going with your gallery? The link is hidden for me but I would love to see what you created and try to implement it myself.

thanks

I cant see the link either.

Hang on, try this

github com/ borie88 / frontend-multi-uploader

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.