Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Front End Filter with buttons

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 4 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

I have a view that includes items in multiple categories. I would like to display the front end filter items as buttons rather than radio, drop down or check boxes.

I found a post from 2014 (https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-front-end-ajax-filtering-with-buttons-or-links/) and went through the steps. This added items as buttons but radio button filter as also still displayed. The buttons did not work.

An example would be hidden link ...just with only the categories under the Classes Custom Post Type

hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Sean,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I've seen this done by customers before but I dont have a ticket on hand that would help with this.

Normally the customer has this already done but is having a different issue with the plugin. The reason I say this is because this is something that is out of the scope of our support forum because it requires the use of custom code.

Such custom coding we are not able to provide here.

What I recommend that you do is to contacting one of our registered contractors in order to get this one done.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.