Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] For whatever reason one custom post type appears as part of the other.

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für Toolset – eine Suite von Plugins zur Entwicklung von WordPress-Websites ohne PHP-Pogrammierung.

Jeder kann in diesem Forum lesen, aber nur Toolset-Kunden können darin Beiträge veröffentlichen. Der Toolset-Support arbeitet 6 Tage pro Woche, 19 Stunden pro Tag.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by romanF vor 3 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Shane.

Author
Artikel
cpt.jpg

The input fields of the Custom Post Type MFZ-Angebote are listed under the MFZ-Anbieterinnen Custom Post Type. This should not be. I am not sure how I added it there and can't find the option to remove it without deleting it altogether.

Can you please lead me to the option to get rid off it.

Oh and by the way, can I change the toolset language without changing the WordPress language? Although I appreciate the translation effort. Working with tutorial is not as easy if the main words are translated into in this case German language. Its difficult to understand what the tutorial is talking about since the words are so different in the German version.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Roman,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This could be because its assigned under the wrong Post Type in the Custom Field group settings. Can you got to Toolset -> Custom Fields and edit your custom field group.

Ensure that this custom field is assigned to the correct Post Type. It should be noted that if you have a repeatable field group in this Custom Field group then you won't be able to re-assign it.

Secondly no you can't translate only the Toolset components while leaving the wordpress language as is. The translation is directly tied to what language your wordpress install is in or the language selected on your user profile.

Thanks,
shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Das Forum „Toolset Professioneller Support“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.