Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Filter ordered by wpcf-date, pagination breaks order

This support ticket is created vor 10 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Matthew vor 10 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Caridad.

Author
Artikel

I have a view with the following filter:

"Events, ordered by Field - wpcf-date, ascending"
AND
"Select posts with custom fields: wpcf-date >= TODAY()"

In other words, the view selects upcoming events starting with the event closest to today according to the value selected with the date picker.

Everything works great UNTIL I enable pagination AND the number of posts queried exceeds the number of posts per page. At that point, the 'ordered by' filter seems to disregard the value for 'wpcf-date' and instead uses the date on which the event was published.

This means that event listings need be published in the order in which the actual events will occur. This is not practical in real life and confusing to my editors.

Any ideas on what I might be missing or what might be causing the problem? I think it must be the pagination that is causing the problem, no?

Dear Matthew,

I have opened a bug report for the developers to look into this.
Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,
Caridad

Dear Matthew,

Please try with the new beta:
https://toolset.com/shop/account/?acct=downloads

Regards,
Caridad

Thanks CaridadZ,
The problem seems to be resolved in Beta 1.1

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Filter ordered by wpcf-date, pagination breaks order“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.