Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] file exceeds the upload_max_filesize

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Minesh vor 8 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: upload the Views Plugin

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

We have increased the max file size and we still get the error.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

You may try to check your "upload_max_filesize" configuration with your php.ini and try to increase it.
=> hidden link

OR

You can unzip the the views plugin and upload to "wp-content/plugins" directory via FTP and they try to activate Views plugin from admin plugins page.

it is set to 624M

Ideally I need to get this working as it could be quite tedious doing it the long way..I am speaking to my server guys, they may know more. Out of interest this Plugin install fails on my local machine and on tmy live server.

My server guys are helping me, so I am sure we can see what the issue is.

My guys have sorted out this issue, they found some mismatch, if it is anything that may be useful I will post it here for future users

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.