Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Errors with Cred Commerce

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by daveG-7 vor 4 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Hi. This is the same issue as https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-post-form-that-requires-payment-going-to-blank-cart-page-instead which got closed.

There are long delays after people submit their post creation form that is linked to payment with Cred Commerce - after that, some people are getting blank screens, and some people are taken to the checkout screen (which is the expected result).

We are getting a PHP error related to the issue - this is what I would like you to look into. The error is:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/orfarmli/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-commerce/plugins/woocommerce/CRED_Woocommerce.php on line 219

Line 219 is:

foreach ( $woocommerce->cart->cart_contents as $cart_key => $cart_data ) {

Do you know what could be causing that error?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I checked the previous ticket link where you reported the same issue and our supporter get back to you that he was not able to reproduce the issue you report.

I would like to give one more try on this. Can you please send me steps to replicate the issue with duplicator copy of your site so I will install your site on my local test install and try to reproduce the issue:
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

That method of inquiry didn't work. Could you please instead look into the particular code that's giving errors and try to troubleshoot the problem that's occurring on the actual site? Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Before we start debugging - would you mind to run basic compatibility test?
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Do you see any difference? if no:

Can you please share exact steps to follow to reproduce the issue on your site with problem URL and access details?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

We tried this in the last thread. Here's what happened:

Strangely, when I deactivated all my plugins (except Toolset and Woocommerce), the issue of the white /cart page instead or /checkout kept occurring. I then switched to the 2019 theme, and it worked, but with a different error: a bunch of Woocommerce error messages saying "Checkout is not available whilist your cart is empty". When I switched back to the Toolset Starter theme, and still worked with those same woocommerce error messages. Same when I reactivated all the other plugins.

The issue is not consistently repeatable, so going over the same troubleshooting options hasn't worked. That's why I suggest we look into the concrete clue of a PHP error from the plugin that's having the issue, and working back from there.

Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Toolset Starter theme is retired and not supported now.

You can read a detailed explanation here:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-starter-theme-discontinued-do-we-have-to-worry/#post-903910

Here are our recommended themes:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/

As you acknowledge that when you switch the default theme 2019 you do not see the issue. I strongly suggest changing your theme as Toolset starter is discontinued long back.

Ok. we've done some further troubleshooting on the issue, and it's not theme related.

We found out that, when people were getting blank pages, they were ending up on /cart, instead of /checkout (which is where the form is supposed to send them). The page was appearing blank because we didn't have a layout for the cart, because we weren't using it. So, we added a layout for the cart, and found that people who were ending up there had empty carts - the product the form was supposed to add wasn't being added.

We then retried it with the 2019 theme, and got the same issue - the user went to /cart and got empty cart errors, instead of going to /checkout like it was supposed to.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.