Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Error on previously working Address Field

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 1 Stimme.

Last updated by daveG-7 vor 6 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.03.42 AM.png

We have a CRED post form that creates a custom post type. It's been working fine for a long time, but in the past few days, a Location field has started returning the error: "There is a problem with Array field. Please check CRED form." I suspect this might have to do with any update to one of your plugins. You can see the issue here: hidden link (though you'll need to follow the link and sign up for the site first - if you need me to, I can make you an account).

Any ideas? Thanks.

Nevermind, I installed the patch from the following errata and it fixed the problem: https://toolset.com/errata/toolset-maps-address-field-does-not-work-in-cred-forms/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.