Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Error message: Uncaught Error: Class ‚Toolset_Post_Type_Exclude_List‘ not found

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem: After updating to Access 2.8.6 I am seeing a Fatal Error on my site relating to Class "Toolset_Post_Type_Exclude_List" not found.

Solution: Update to Access 2.8.7 to get the fix for this issue.

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by lindsayH vor 3 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

Updating Access Issue - caused a fatal error.

User access control and roles management
Version 2.8.6 | By OnTheGoSystems | Visit plugin site

This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 209 of the file /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/controllers/permissions_post_types.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'Toolset_Post_Type_Exclude_List' not found in /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types-access/application/controllers/permissions_post_types.php:209 Stack trace: #0 /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): OTGS\Toolset\Access\Controllers\PermissionsPostTypes->registered_post_type_hook('wpforms', Object(WP_Post_Type)) #1 /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-includes/post.php(1449): do_action('registered_post...', 'wpforms', Object(WP_Post_Type)) #4 /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/includes/class-form.php(53): register_post_type('wpforms', Array) #5 /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/includes/class-form.php(20): WPForms_Form_Handler->register_cpt() #6 /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforms-lite/src/WPForms.ph

Hi, this issue was reported to our developers and they have issued a hotfix for Access, version 2.8.7. The new version should be available for automatic update now, or if the automatic updater is not finding the update yet you can download the latest version at https://toolset.com/account/downloads.

Please update to version 2.8.7 and let me know if the error is not immediately resolved.

If it helps anyone else: it didn't automatically show me version 2.8.7 after leaving overnight but if I went to Registered, to see the Commercial plugins I could use Toolset's 'Check for updates' button which refreshed and pushed out 2.8.7 so that I could update.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.