Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Error Header information

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christian Cox vor 3 Jahre.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

Hi

My site has crashed and I'm getting 2 sets of header information, one from the front end and one when I try to login...in both situations I can't access the website..

Here is the front end errors:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Legacy-Angel-Child-Theme/functions.php on line 846

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Legacy-Angel-Child-Theme/functions.php:846) in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1296

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Legacy-Angel-Child-Theme/functions.php:846) in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1299

Here is the admin login errors:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Legacy-Angel-Child-Theme/functions.php on line 846

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Legacy-Angel-Child-Theme/functions.php:846) in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/common/Settings.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Legacy-Angel-Child-Theme/functions.php:846) in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/common/Settings.php on line 79

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Legacy-Angel-Child-Theme/functions.php:846) in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1296

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Legacy-Angel-Child-Theme/functions.php:846) in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1299

I'm really struggling to get anything to work...I realise this seems like a multiple fail from different software but some of the errors are coming from a Toolset plugin....any help you can give is greatly appreciated..

Best regards
Geoff

Hello, it looks like the main issue is in the child theme's functions.php file around line 846:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Legacy-Angel-Child-Theme/functions.php:846) in /home/legacy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/common/Settings.php on line 78

You can disable Toolset's Module Manager plugin to continue troubleshooting. There is no need to have Module Manager active unless you are currently importing or exporting modules, so it is perfectly safe to deactivate that plugin until you need it.

Hi Christian

My problem is that I can't even get into the admin area I just get the messages:

Thanks
Geoff

My problem is that I can't even get into the admin area I just get the messages:
Okay if you're blocked from wp-admin then you can try disabling Toolset plugins to regain access. Assuming there is a conflict with Toolset, deactivating the plugins should resolve that conflict. If you rename the plugin directories with FTP, it will temporarily disable the plugins so you should be able to access wp-admin again.
- Temporarily deactivate Toolset plugins by logging into the server with FTP and renaming the plugin directories. Navigate to /wp-content/plugins and rename the following Toolset plugin directories (if they exist):
--- cred-commerce
--- cred-frontend-editor
--- layouts
--- toolset-blocks
--- toolset-maps
--- toolset-module-manager
--- types-access
--- types
--- woocommerce-views
--- wp-views
Rename each directory by adding -backup to the folder name, like types-backup. The list here includes the most popular Toolset plugins, but your site may not have all of them installed. Once you have renamed these directories, try to log in to wp-admin again. If you still see error messages, the problem most likely is not related to Toolset, since Toolset plugins are deactivated. You may need to deactivate your child theme temporarily like this as well, since the error messages are originated in the theme files.

Once you are able to log in to wp-admin again, be sure to go to wp-admin > Plugins. This will temporarily deactivate the plugins you renamed with FTP. Then you can revert the plugin directory name changes with FTP and begin reactivating Toolset plugins one by one to see where the conflict occurs.

Let me know what you find out by disabling plugins and themes, and we can go from there.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Error Header information“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.