Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Enforce strong passwords

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

The issue here is that the customer wanted to enforce a strong password on users who are registering for their site.
Solution:

A feature request to implement these strength meters has been submitted to our developers.

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by julieP vor 5 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

In this ticket thread https://toolset.com/forums/topic/force-strong-password-in-user-forms/#post-678355, Beda provided a link to some custom code to force a strong password in user forms but the link is hidden. Can you provide it here unhidden please?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Julie,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I've modified the link so that you should be able to see it now.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

Thanks for doing this.

Before I close this ticket, am I right in saying that if I enqueue the wordpress default password strength meter and the JS code published here on the page linked to on the other thread I mentioned, the strength meter will automatically appear on user forms?

If not, how do I achieve this please?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Julie,

Since it is JS it should but you need to ensure that the field id in the code matches the one that Toolset Forms is using to ensure that its linked to the form.

Thanks,
Shane

OK thank you - I'll have a go!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.