Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Email a listing to another party

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 7 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

The types Real Estate Demo is lacking two areas common to real estate sites:
1). The slider in your tutorials shows Custom Post Types, but not does not accommodate multiple image fields. I got that part going with FlexSlider, but it took hours to complete.

2). Upon viewing a property, many clients will want the ability to email that CPT to a third party.
If you expect us to use CRED for that, it would be good to build that into the tutorial and demo site.

The links that were in this ticket might have addressed how to do it, but they are now all 404.

Luo Yang
Forum moderator

Supporter languages: English (English) Chinese (Simplified) (简体中文)

Here is a test site for you:
hidden link
user/pass: edited: please do not openly post credentials

1) create custom post type "property":
hidden link

2) create a custom post type "send-email"
hidden link

3) create a custom email field for post type "send-email":
hidden link

4) create a CRED for visitor create "send-email" post:
hidden link
in section "Notification Settings", enable two option:
Send notification to Author
Send notification to an email specified in a form field:

5) create a view to real estate listing, put above CRED form as a field
hidden link

6) put above view into a page:
hidden link

Please check if it is what you want, in this way, you can log what your visitor send to his friend.

Thanks.

Dear John,

I just got this thread, I think there are two feature request in this thread:
1) Sliders based on a multiple instance image fields.
You are right, there isn't such a feature within Views plugin, and there are lots of Sliders Javascripts codes, FlexSlider is only one of them.
If you need a tutorials for the "Sliders based on a multiple instance image fields", I need to forward it to our editor to evaluate, we might need to consider use which Sliders Javascript.

2) Email to a third party with CRED form.
In the latest version of CRED form, it supports the feature:
Send email notification to a user specified in a generic field, see our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/automated-email-notifications-with-cred/
section "Send email notification to a user specified in a generic field", CRED also allows you to send email notification to a specific user specified in a generic field, there is an example for it, I think it is the most easy way to send to email notification to 3rd party.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.