Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Edit Gallery

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by jasonw-2 vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

I have a custom post type for galleries. What I'm trying to do is make an edit existing content form so my client can delete photo(s) themselves.

I'd like to post the thumbnails with the X to delete, like I have on another site (but that's a featured image).

I made an edit existing content post form and I'm getting the error "Form type and post type do not match"

Is what I'm trying to accomplish doable here?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jason,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Based on the error you are having it looks like your edit form is set to a different Post Type.

What I recommend that you do is to go to your edit form and change the "Post type to create/edit:" option to the correct post type that you are editing.

Thanks,
Shane

That's not the problem. Thanks though.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.