Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Doesn't display published Layouts. There is a java script error on the page.

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 7 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel
0SUJGeq.png

I am trying to: View my published Layouts

I expected to see: My layouts

Instead, I got: Nada!

PS. I couldn't find the debug menu after your UI change. The instructions on the previous screen were wrong.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

What I recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugin and check again to see if you are able to see the layouts.

If the error is being caused by a plugin conflict then the layout should show up.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

The incompatible plugin seems to be Advanced Custom Fields. It seems like your line of plugins are usually compatible with ACF.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Chris,

Thank you for performing the test. I was also able to replicate the problem.

It seems that our development team was already aware of this and is working on a solution for this.

Hopefully a patch will be provided soon.

Thanks,
Shane

Can I roll back from Layouts 1.6 to a previous version or will that make a mess?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Chris,

You can roll back but I was advised that this has been fixed in our next release.

If you want to install a previous version you can download it from the page below.

https://toolset.com/download/toolset-layouts/#changelog

Thanks,
Shane

OK. Is there a release date for the next version or can I get a dev/alpha/beta version?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately not.

I don't have a release date for this as yet. However i've asked if there will be an erratas page setup with a patch for this, i'm awaiting a response.

Thanks,
Shane

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Doesn't display published Layouts. There is a java script error on the page.“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.