Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] display cred form in backend

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christian Cox vor 4 Jahre.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

hello,
i'm building some extra setting for my site and trying to execute cred form in the backend through plugin. It display for 0.5 second then hide.

do you have mechanism to prevent CRED Form to load in the backend?

Thanks

loading view has no problem. Hopefully there is a way to load cred form

Nothing that I'm aware of but we don't really test Forms in the backend so I'm not sure how it would work. You said you are able to load a View in the backend...what about a custom search View? Do the inputs appear as expected?

What about a basic form created in HTML (not a Toolset Form)? Do those work as expected in your plugin?

I'm testing the custom search.... it works without problem

Here's my screencast:
hidden link

hope your 2nd tier engineer can debug this, this could be the next big thing in toolset

Looks interesting, but Forms aren't intended for use on the backend of the site. 2nd tier team member Beda informs me that this isn't a bug for investigation, it's a feature request. Those should be submitted here: https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/
If it's the next big thing, I want to hear more about it!

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] display cred form in backend“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.